Package: krb5-gss-samples (1.12.1+dfsg-19+deb8u5) [security]
Links for krb5-gss-samples
Download Source Package krb5:
- Homepage [web.mit.edu]
MIT Kerberos GSS Sample applications
Kerberos is a system for authenticating users and services on a network. Kerberos is a trusted third-party service. That means that there is a third party (the Kerberos server) that is trusted by all the entities on the network (users and services, usually called "principals").
This is the MIT reference implementation of Kerberos V5.
This package contains bgss-sample and gss-server, programs used to test GSS-API mechanisms. These programs are most commonly used in testing newly developed GSS-API mechanisms or in testing events between Kerberos or GSS implementations.
Other Packages Related to krb5-gss-samples
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- common error description library
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.10+dfsg~)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkeyutils1 (>= 1.4)
- Linux Key Management Utilities (library)
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
- dep: libkrb5support0 (>= 1.7dfsg~beta2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Support library