Package: python-dolfin-dbg (1.4.0+dfsg-4)
Links for python-dolfin-dbg
Download Source Package dolfin:
- Homepage [fenicsproject.org]
Python extension modules for DOLFIN with debugging symbols
DOLFIN is the Python and C++ interface of the FEniCS project for the automated solution of differential equations, providing a consistent PSE (Problem Solving Environment) for solving ordinary and partial differential equations. Key features include a simple, consistent and intuitive object-oriented API; automatic and efficient evaluation of variational forms; automatic and efficient assembly of linear systems; and support for general families of finite elements.
This package contains the Python extensions modules for DOLFIN with debugging symbols.
Other Packages Related to python-dolfin-dbg
- dep: python-dolfin (= 1.4.0+dfsg-4)
- Python interface for DOLFIN
- dep: python-numpy (>= 1:1.8.0)
- Numerical Python adds a fast array facility to the Python language
- sug: dolfin-doc
- Documentation and demo programs for DOLFIN