Package: libmatedict6-dbg (1.8.1+dfsg1-2+deb8u1)
Links for libmatedict6-dbg
Download Source Package mate-utils:
- MATE Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mike Gabriel (QA Page)
- John Paul Adrian Glaubitz (QA Page)
- Stefano Karapetsas (QA Page)
- Vangelis Mouhtsis (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.mate-desktop.org]
MATE desktop utilities (matedict debugging symbols)
The MATE dictionary is a program which can look up the definition of words over the internet (including a panel applet to do the same). MATE dictionary is included in the MATE utilities bundle.
This package contains debugging symbols for the MATE dictionary library. It is provided to help debugging problems.
The debugging symbols are installed in /usr/lib/debug and will automatically be used by gdb.
Other Packages Related to libmatedict6-dbg
- dep: libmatedict6 (= 1.8.1+dfsg1-2+deb8u1)
- MATE desktop utilities (matedict library)