Package: liboggkate-dev (0.4.1-4)
Links for liboggkate-dev
Download Source Package libkate:
- Debian Xiph.org Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Petter Reinholdtsen (QA Page)
- Martin Steghöfer (QA Page)
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Codec for karaoke and text encapsulation for Ogg (dev)
Kate is meant to be used for karaoke alongside audio/video streams (typically Vorbis and Theora), movie subtitles, song lyrics, and anything that needs text data at arbitrary time intervals.
liboggkate provides an API for the encapsulation off kate streams into Ogg. This package contains the development libraries.
Other Packages Related to liboggkate-dev
- dep: liboggkate1 (= 0.4.1-4)
- Codec for karaoke and text encapsulation for Ogg