Package: libnexus0-dev (4.3.2-svn1921-2 and others)
Links for libnexus0-dev
Download Source Package nexus:
- Homepage [www.nexusformat.org]
NeXus scientific data file format - development libraries
NeXus is a common data format for neutron, x-ray, and muon science. It is being developed as an international standard by scientists and programmers representing major scientific facilities in Europe, Asia, Australia, and North America in order to facilitate greater cooperation in the analysis and visualization of neutron, x-ray, and muon data.
This is the package containing the development libraries.
Other Packages Related to libnexus0-dev
- dep: libhdf4-dev
- Hierarchical Data Format development files (embedded NetCDF)
- dep: libhdf5-dev
- Hierarchical Data Format 5 (HDF5) - development files - serial version
- dep: libmxml-dev
- small XML parsing library (development)
- dep: libnexus0 (= 4.3.2-svn1921-2+b2)
- NeXus scientific data file format - runtime libraries