Package: libdune-common-dbg (2.3.1-1)
Links for libdune-common-dbg
Download Source Package dune-common:
- Debian Science Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Ansgar Burchardt (QA Page)
- Oliver Sander (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.dune-project.org]
toolbox for solving PDEs -- basic classes (debug symbols)
DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is a modular toolbox for solving partial differential equations (PDEs) with grid-based methods. It supports the easy implementation of methods like Finite Elements (FE), Finite Volumes (FV), and also Finite Differences (FD).
This package contains the debug symbols for the basic classes.
Other Packages Related to libdune-common-dbg
- dep: libdune-common-2.3.1 (= 2.3.1-1)
- toolbox for solving PDEs -- basic classes (library)