Package: bld-tools (0.3.4.1-4)
Links for bld-tools
Download Source Package bld:
- Homepage [bld.r14.freenix.org]
Generic tools for Black List Daemon
BLD stands for "black list daemon" and is intended to build blacklists using simple rules based on a maximum number of submissions of the same IP address during a minimum time interval. BLD was primarily designed to fight against dictionary-based spams (by making the MTA report to BLD any host that tries to send a mail to an unknown user) but can be used by any application that needs a blacklist based on connection rate limits.
This package contains additional tools to be used with bld.
Other Packages Related to bld-tools
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3) [amd64, i386]
- GNU C könyvtár: megosztott könyvtárak
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- rec: bld (= 0.3.4.1-4)
- Black List Daemon, automatically build blacklists