Package: argus-client (1:3.0.0-1)
Links for argus-client
Download Source Package argus-client:
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
IP network transaction auditing tool
argus is a network transaction auditing tool that allows the user to easily classify connections using tcpdump(1) compliant expressions. Argus runs as an application level daemon, promiscuously reading network datagrams from a specified interface, and generates network traffic audit records for the network activity that it encounters. Auditing records can be used to ensure that access control policies are being enforced, identify network problems such as denial of service attacks and more.
This package contains the client programs for the argus server. Please see the package argus-server for the appropriate server.
Other Packages Related to argus-client
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- dep: libwrap0 (>= 7.6-4~)
- Wietse Venema's TCP wrappers library
- rec: argus-server
- IP network transaction auditing tool
- sug: librrds-perl
- time-series data storage and display system (Perl interface, shared)