Package: remmina-plugin-nx (1.3.4+dfsg-2) [debports]
Links for remmina-plugin-nx
- Homepage [www.remmina.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
NX plugin for Remmina
Remmina is a remote desktop client written in GTK+, aiming to be useful for system administrators and travellers, who need to work with lots of remote computers in front of either large monitors or tiny netbooks.
Remmina supports multiple network protocols in an integrated and consistent user interface.
Currently RDP, VNC, SPICE, NX, XDMCP, EXEC and SSH are supported.
This package contains the NX plugin for Remmina.
Other Packages Related to remmina-plugin-nx
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.12.4)
- ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0 (>= 2.22.0)
- GDK Pixbuf library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.18.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk-3-0 (>= 3.0.0)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango-1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libssh-4 (>= 0.8.1)
- tiny C SSH library (OpenSSL flavor)
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxkbfile1
- X11 keyboard file manipulation library
- dep: nxproxy
- NX proxy
- dep: remmina (= 1.3.4+dfsg-2)
- GTK+ Remote Desktop Client