Package: evolution-common (3.10.1-2)
Links for evolution-common
Download Source Package evolution:
- Debian Evolution Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Jordi Mallach (QA Page)
- Margarita Manterola (QA Page)
- Loic Minier (QA Page)
- Heikki Henriksen (QA Page)
- Oystein Gisnas (QA Page)
- Pedro Fragoso (QA Page)
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Laurent Bigonville (QA Page)
- Homepage [projects.gnome.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
architecture independent files for Evolution
Evolution is a groupware suite which integrates mail, calendar, address book, to-do list and memo tools.
This package contains the architecture independent files needed by the evolution package.
Other Packages Related to evolution-common
- dep: dconf-gsettings-backend
- simple configuration storage system - GSettings back-end
- or gsettings-backend
- Package not available
- rec: evolution
- groupware suite with mail client and organizer