Package: libtracker-control-2.0-dev (2.1.8-2)
Links for libtracker-control-2.0-dev
Download Source Package tracker:
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Jeremy Bicha (QA Page)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
- Tim Lunn (QA Page)
- Homepage [wiki.gnome.org]
library to control/monitor tracker miners - development files
This package contains the static libraries and header files needed to link applications with libtracker-control.
libtracker-control provides a library for managing miners, including polling status and progress, pausing, resuming and more.
Tracker is an advanced framework for first class objects with associated metadata and tags. It provides a one stop solution for all metadata, tags, shared object databases, search tools and indexing.
Other Packages Related to libtracker-control-2.0-dev
- dep: gir1.2-tracker-2.0 (= 2.1.8-2)
- GObject introspection data for Tracker
- dep: libglib2.0-dev
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libtracker-control-2.0-0 (= 2.1.8-2)
- library to control/monitor tracker miners
- sug: libtracker-control-doc
- library to control/monitor tracker miners - API documentation