Package: python-wheel (0.32.3-2)
Links for python-wheel
Download Source Package wheel:
- Homepage [bitbucket.org]
built-package format for Python
A wheel is a ZIP-format archive with a specially formatted filename and the `.whl` extension. It is designed to contain all the files for a PEP 376 compatible install in a way that is very close to the on-disk format.
The wheel project provides a `bdist_wheel` command for setuptools. Wheel files can be installed with `pip`.
This is the Python 2 compatible package.
Other Packages Related to python-wheel
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- rec: python-keyring
- store and access your passwords safely
- rec: python-keyrings.alt
- alternate backend implementations for python-keyring
- rec: python-xdg
- Python 2 library to access freedesktop.org standards
- sug: python-setuptools
- Python Distutils Enhancements