Package: debconf-kde-helper (1.0.3-1)
Links for debconf-kde-helper
Download Source Package debconf-kde:
- Debian KDE Extras Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Matthias Klumpp (QA Page)
- Maximiliano Curia (QA Page)
- Homepage [projects.kde.org]
Debconf KDE GUI frontend tool
Debconf KDE is a GUI library for including Debconf frontends in Qt-based applications. Debconf is a configuration management system for Debian packages, which is used to ask questions when they are installed. This library is written in C++ and used by Apper and Muon to embed Debconf dialogs.
This package contains a small standalone tool to display a KDE Debconf dialog without linking against the Debconf KDE library.
Other Packages Related to debconf-kde-helper
- dep: libdebconf-kde1 (>= 0.1+git20110702)
- Debconf KDE GUI library
- dep: libkf5coreaddons5 (>= 4.100.0)
- KDE Frameworks 5 addons to QtCore
- dep: libkf5i18n5 (>= 4.97.0)
- Advanced internationalization framework.
- dep: libqt5core5a (>= 5.3.0)
- Qt 5 core module
- dep: libqt5widgets5 (>= 5.2.0)
- Qt 5 widgets module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3