Package: libmono-posix4.0-cil (184.108.40.206+dfsg-3)
Links for libmono-posix4.0-cil
Download Source Package mono:
- Homepage [www.mono-project.com]
Mono.Posix library (for CLI 4.0)
Mono is a platform for running and developing applications based on the ECMA/ISO Standards. Mono is an open source effort led by Xamarin. Mono provides a complete CLR (Common Language Runtime) including compiler and runtime, which can produce and execute CIL (Common Intermediate Language) bytecode (aka assemblies), and a class library.
This package contains the Mono.Posix library for CLI 4.0 that binds many APIs found in glibc or intl.
Other Packages Related to libmono-posix4.0-cil
- dep: libmono-corlib4.5-cil (>= 220.127.116.11)
- Mono core library (for CLI 4.5)
- dep: libmono-system4.0-cil (>= 18.104.22.168)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: mono-runtime (>= 2.10.1)
- Mono runtime - default version