Package: libjnr-unixsocket-java (0.18-3)
Links for libjnr-unixsocket-java
Download Source Package jnr-unixsocket:
- Homepage [github.com]
Java access to native libraries for unix sockets
Java Native Runtime (JNR) is a collection of Java libraries to make interfacing with OS-level features easier. JNR uses an alternate method to JNI or JNA to achieve programming simplicity while still retaining performance.
The jnr-unixsocket package provides access in Java to the unix domain socket versions of socket(), listen(), bind(), accept(), connect() and others via the native OS libraries.
Other Packages Related to libjnr-unixsocket-java
- dep: libjnr-constants-java (>= 0.9.9)
- platform constants for Java
- dep: libjnr-enxio-java (>= 0.16)
- Java extended native cross-platform I/O library
- dep: libjnr-ffi-java (>= 2.1.5)
- Java library for loading native libraries without writing JNI code
- dep: libjnr-posix-java (>= 3.0.37)
- basic POSIX-like functions for Java