Package: python-adns (1.2.1-5 and others)
Links for python-adns
Download Source Package python-adns:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Python bindings to the asynchronous DNS resolver library
This module provides a Python binding to the adns asynchronous DNS resolver library.
The module provides a small wrapper adns that simply returns status codes as does the C library. It also provides a more Python like interface ADNS that wraps status codes in proper exceptions.
The package contains working examples in ADNS.py and DNSBL.py.
Other Packages Related to python-adns
- dep: libadns1 (>= 1.4)
- Asynchronous-capable DNS client library
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- dep: python2.6
- Package not available
- or python2.7
- Interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.7)