Package: puppet-master (5.5.22-2)
Links for puppet-master
Download Source Package puppet:
- Puppet Package Maintainers (QA Page)
- Micah Anderson (QA Page)
- Andrew Pollock (QA Page)
- Stig Sandbeck Mathisen (QA Page)
- Apollon Oikonomopoulos (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
configuration management system, master service
Puppet is a configuration management system that allows you to define the state of your IT infrastructure, then automatically enforces the correct state.
This package contains the "puppet-master" service and init script, which is suitable for small deployments. For larger deployments or if you wish to support Puppet 3 clients, puppet-master-passenger should be used instead.
Other Packages Related to puppet-master
- dep: init-system-helpers (>= 1.54~)
- helper tools for all init systems