Package: libgroove4 (4.3.0-5)
Links for libgroove4
Download Source Package libgroove:
- Homepage [github.com]
music player backend
This library provides decoding and encoding of audio on a playlist. It is intended to be used as a backend for music player applications, however it is generic enough to be used as a backend for any audio processing utility.
* Uses libav for decoding and encoding. * Add and remove entries on a playlist for gapless playback. * Supports idempotent pause, play, and seek. * Per-playlist-item gain adjustment so you can implement loudness compensation without audio glitches. * Read and write metadata tags. * Extensible sink-based interface. A sink provides resampling and keeps its buffer full. This package contains the raw sink which provides reference-counted raw audio buffers. Other sinks are built on top of this one. * Thread-safe.
This package contains the shared library.
Other Packages Related to libgroove4
- dep: libavcodec58 (>= 7:4.0)
- FFmpeg library with de/encoders for audio/video codecs - runtime files
- dep: libavfilter7 (>= 7:4.0)
- FFmpeg library containing media filters - runtime files
- dep: libavformat58 (>= 7:4.0)
- FFmpeg library with (de)muxers for multimedia containers - runtime files
- dep: libavutil56 (>= 7:4.0)
- FFmpeg library with functions for simplifying programming - runtime files