Package: haskell-devscripts (0.16.29)
Links for haskell-devscripts
Download Source Package haskell-devscripts:
- Debian Haskell Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Joachim Breitner (QA Page)
- Louis Bettens (QA Page)
- Ilias Tsitsimpis (QA Page)
- Felix Lechner (QA Page)
Debian tools to build Haskell packages (with hscolour)
This package provides a collection of scripts to help build Haskell packages for Debian. Unlike haskell-utils, this package is not expected to be installed on the machines of end users.
This package is designed to support Cabalized Haskell libraries. It is designed to build a library for each supported Debian compiler or interpreter, generate appropriate postinst/prerm files for each one, generate appropriate substvars entries for each one, and install the package in the Debian temporary area as part of the build process.
This package is actually an empty package and is only useful for its dependency on hscolour.
Other Packages Related to haskell-devscripts
- dep: ghc (>= 8.2)
- The Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- dep: haskell-devscripts-minimal (= 0.16.29)
- Tools to help Debian developers build Haskell packages
- dep: hscolour
- Haskell program to colourise Haskell code
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|all||17.4 kB||25.0 kB||[list of files]|