Package: s3ql-dbg (1.11.1-3+deb7u1)
Links for s3ql-dbg
Download Source Package s3ql:
- Debian Python Apps Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Nikolaus Rath (QA Page)
- Laszlo Boszormenyi (QA Page)
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Full-featured file system for online data storage (debugging symbols)
S3QL is a file system that stores all its data online. It supports online storage services like Amazon S3 as well as arbitrary FTP or SFTP servers. It effectively provides you with a hard disk of infinite capacity that can be accessed from any computer with internet access.
S3QL has been designed mainly for backup and archival purposes and many of its features are especially geared towards this. However, since S3QL is providing a standard UNIX file system, it can in principle be used for any other application as well.
S3QL is designed to favor simplicity and elegance over performance and feature-richness. Care has been taken to make the source code as readable and serviceable as possible. Solid error detection and error handling have been included from the very first line, and S3QL comes with extensive automated test cases for all its components.
This package contains the debugging symbols as well as the extension built for the Python 2 debug interpreter.
Other Packages Related to s3ql-dbg
- dep: s3ql (= 1.11.1-3+deb7u1)
- Full-featured file system for online data storage
- rec: python-apsw-dbg
- another Python SQLite 3 wrapper (debug extension)
- rec: python-dbg
- debug build of the Python Interpreter (version 2.7)
- rec: python-llfuse-dbg
- Python bindings for the low-level FUSE API (debugging symbols)
- rec: python-lzma-dbg
- python-lzma debug symbols
- rec: python-pycryptopp-dbg
- Python wrappers for the Crypto++ library (debug extension)