Package: nexuiz (2.5.2+dp-2)
Links for nexuiz
Download Source Package nexuiz:
- Debian Games Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert (QA Page)
- Gonéri Le Bouder (QA Page)
- Simon McVittie (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.nexuiz.com]
Fast-paced 3D first-person shooter
Classic Nexuiz is a fast-paced 3D deathmatch game with high-end and complex graphics effects. It is intended to be played over the Internet or over a local network. Several different game types, such as classic deathmatch, team deathmatch and capture the flag are available. It also supports a single-player mode and playing against the computer.
The game brings deathmatch back to the basics, with perfect weapon balancing and fast paced action, keeping itself away from the current trend of realistic shooters.
This package installs the client to play the game.
This game was originally released as "Nexuiz", but is now referred to as "Classic Nexuiz" since the Nexuiz name was re-used for a non-free game for consoles.
Other Packages Related to nexuiz
- dep: darkplaces
- Game engine for Quake and similar 3D first person shooter games
- dep: nexuiz-data (>= 2.5.2)
- données pour le jeu Nexuiz
- rec: nexuiz-music (>= 2.5.2)
- fichiers de musique pour Nexuiz
- sug: xqf
- X-based Quake Server Browser