Package: procserv (2.6.0-1)
Links for procserv
Download Source Package procserv:
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
Process server with telnet console and log access
procServ is a wrapper that starts an arbitrary command as a child process in the background, connecting its standard input and output to a TCP port for telnet access. It supports logging, child restart (manual or automatic on exit), and more.
procServ does not have the rich feature set of the screen utility, but is intended to provide running a command in a system service style, in a small, robust way. Handling multiple users, authorization, authentication, central logging is done best on a higher level, using a package like conserver.
For security reasons, procServ only accepts connections from localhost.
Other Packages Related to procserv
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- Bibliothèque de support GCC
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- bibliothèque standard C++ de GNU v3
- dep: libtelnet2
- Small library for parsing the TELNET protocol - shared library
- sug: telnet
- Le client telnet