Paquet : libmxml1 (2.6-2)
Liens pour libmxml1
Ressources Debian :
- Rapports de bogues
- Informations pour les développeurs (PTS)
- Journal des modifications Debian
- Fichier de licence
- Suivis des correctifs pour Debian
Télécharger le paquet source mxml :
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.minixml.org]
Paquets similaires :
small XML parsing library (runtime)
Mini-XML is a small XML parsing library that you can use to read XML and XML-like data files in your application without requiring large non-standard libraries.
Mini-XML provides the following functionality:
* Reading of UTF-8 and UTF-16 and writing of UTF-8 encoded XML files and strings. * Data is stored in a linked-list tree structure, preserving the XML data hierarchy. * Supports arbitrary element names, attributes, and attribute values with no preset limits, just available memory. * Supports integer, real, opaque ("cdata"), and text data types in "leaf" nodes. * Functions for creating, indexing, and managing trees of data. * "Find" and "walk" functions for easily locating and navigating trees of data.
Mini-XML doesn't do validation or other types of processing on the data based upon schema files or other sources of definition information, nor does it support character entities other than those required by the XML specification.
This package contains the files necessary for running applications that use the Mini-XML library.
Autres paquets associés à libmxml1