Package: qapt-dbg (1.3.0-2)
Links for qapt-dbg
Download Source Package qapt:
- Debian KDE Extras Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- José Manuel Santamaría Lema (QA Page)
- Kai Wasserbäch (QA Page)
- Homepage [projects.kde.org]
QApt debugging symbols
QApt is a collection of tools and a library providing a wrapper around APT. The intention is to ease the use of APT in Qt-based programs.
This package contains debugging symbols for QApt. When QApt crashes, in most cases this package is needed to get a backtrace that is useful for developers. If you have experienced a QApt crash without this package installed, please install it, try to reproduce the problem and fill a bug report with a new backtrace attached.
Other Packages Related to qapt-dbg
- dep: libqapt1 (= 1.3.0-2)
- QApt library package
- rec: kdelibs5-dbg
- debugging symbols for the KDE Development Platform libraries