Package: ocaml-melt (1.4.0-1)
Links for ocaml-melt
Download Source Package ocaml-melt:
- Homepage [melt.forge.ocamlcore.org]
LaTeX with OCaml (tools)
Melt is a set of libraries and tools which allows you to program LaTeX documents using OCaml. This combines the typesetting power of LaTeX with the programming power of OCaml. It can be combined with Mlpost to include figures.
This package contains command-line tools to compile Melt files.
Other Packages Related to ocaml-melt
- dep: libmelt-ocaml-dev
- LaTeX with OCaml (libraries)
- dep: mlpost
- Objective Caml interface to Metapost (command-line tool)
- dep: texlive-latex-base
- paquets LaTeX de base pour TeX Live
- rec: texlive-latex-extra
- TeX Live: LaTeX supplementary packages