Package: libmrmpi1 (1.0~20110620.dfsg-2)
Links for libmrmpi1
Download Source Package mrmpi:
- Debian Science Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mathieu Malaterre (QA Page)
- Dominique Belhachemi (QA Page)
- Homepage [mapreduce.sandia.gov]
Implements MapReduce operation on top of standard MPI message - runtime
The MapReduce-MPI (MR-MPI) library is open-source software that implements the MapReduce operation popularized by Google on top of standard MPI message passing.
The MR-MPI library is written in C++ and is callable from hi-level langauges such as C++, C, Fortran. A Python wrapper is also included, so MapReduce programs can be written in Python, including map() and reduce() user callback methods. A hi-level scripting interface to the MR-MPI library, called OINK, is also included which can be used to develop and chain MapReduce algorithms together in scripts with commands that simplify data management tasks. OINK has its own manual and doc pages.
This package contains the libraries needed to run MapReduce-MPI applications.
Other Packages Related to libmrmpi1
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- Bibliothèque de support GCC
- dep: libopenmpi1.3
- high performance message passing library -- shared library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- bibliothèque standard C++ de GNU v3