Package: mhc-utils (0.25.1+20120403-2)
Links for mhc-utils
Download Source Package mhc:
- Homepage [www.quickhack.net]
command line/GUI utilities for the MHC schedule management system
MHC (Message Harmonized Calendaring system) is a personal schedule management system, that is designed to help those who receive most appointments via email.
MHC has the following features:
- You can easily import schedule articles from emails. - Simple data structure; schedule articles are stored in the same form of MH that allows you to manipulate stored data in many ways. - Powerful but simple expression of appointments.
This package provides the command line/GUI utilities, today, gemcal, etc. To use MHC on emacsen, install the mhc package.
Other Packages Related to mhc-utils
- dep: libpisock9
- library for communicating with a PalmOS PDA
- dep: libruby1.8 (>= 220.127.116.117-1)
- bibliothèques nécessaires à l'utilisation de Ruby 1.8
- dep: ruby1.8
- interpréteur du langage de script orienté objet Ruby 1.8
- rec: mhc
- schedule management tool for emacsen