Package: coinor-libcgl0 (0.55.0-1.1)
Links for coinor-libcgl0
Download Source Package coinor-cgl:
- Homepage [projects.coin-or.org]
Cut Generator Library, a library of cutting-plane generators
The Cut Generation Library (Cgl) is an open collection of cutting plane implementations ("cut generators") for use in teaching, research, and applications.
Cgl is part of the larger COIN-OR initiative (Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research) and can be used with other COIN-OR packages that make use of cuts, such as the mixed-integer linear programming solver Cbc.
This package contains the binaries and libraries.
Other Packages Related to coinor-libcgl0
- dep: coinor-libclp0
- solveur de programmation linéaire COIN-OR
- dep: coinor-libcoinutils0
- Coin-or collection of utility classes
- dep: coinor-libosi0
- interface de solveur ouverte COIN-OR
- dep: coinor-libvol0
- Coin-or linear programming solver
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- Bibliothèque de support GCC
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- bibliothèque standard C++ de GNU v3