Paquet : python-storm-dbg (0.19-1)
Liens pour python-storm-dbg
Ressources Debian :
- Rapports de bogues
- Developer Information
- Journal des modifications Debian
- Fichier de licence
- Suivis des correctifs pour Debian
Télécharger le paquet source storm :
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [storm.canonical.com]
Paquets similaires :
object-relational mapper (ORM) for Python - debugging files
Storm is an object-relation mapper (ORM) for the Python language. In simple terms, that kind of system allows rows from a relational database to be seen as objects in an object-oriented language like Python.
* Clean and lightweight API offers a short learning curve and long- erm maintainability. * Storm is developed in a test-driven manner. An untested line of code is considered a bug. * Storm needs no special class constructors, nor imperative base classes. * Storm is well designed (different classes have very clear boundaries, with small and clean public APIs). * Designed from day one to work both with thin relational databases, such as SQLite, and big iron systems like PostgreSQL and MySQL. * Storm is easy to debug, since its code is written with a KISS principle, and thus is easy to understand. * Designed from day one to work both at the low end, with trivial small databases, and the high end, with applications accessing billion row tables and committing to multiple database backends. * It's very easy to write and support backends for Storm (current backends have around 100 lines of code).
This package contains the extension built for the Python debug interpreter.
Autres paquets associés à python-storm-dbg
- dep: python-dbg (<< 2.8)
- version de débogage de l'interpréteur Python − version 2.7
- dep: python-dbg (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-storm (= 0.19-1)
- object-relational mapper (ORM) for Python