Paquet : libhamlib-dev (188.8.131.52-1)
Liens pour libhamlib-dev
Ressources Debian :
- Rapports de bogues
- Informations pour les développeurs (PTS)
- Journal des modifications Debian
- Fichier de licence
- Suivis des correctifs pour Debian
Télécharger le paquet source hamlib :
- Debian Hamradio Maintainers (Page QA, Archive du courrier électronique)
- Kamal Mostafa (Page QA)
- Jaime Robles (Page QA)
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.hamlib.org]
Paquets similaires :
Development library to control radio transceivers and receivers
Most recent amateur radio transceivers allow external control of their functions through a computer interface. Unfortunately, control commands are not always consistent across a manufacturer's product line and each manufacturer's product line differs greatly from its competitors.
This library addresses that issue by providing a standardised programming interface that applications can talk to and translating that into the appropriate commands required by the radio in use.
This package provides the development library with both C bindings. If you wish to run applications developed using this library you'll need the 'libhamlib2' package.
Autres paquets associés à libhamlib-dev
- dep: libhamlib2 (= 184.108.40.206-1)
- Run-time library to control radio transceivers and receivers
- dep: libusb-dev
- userspace USB programming library development files