Package: libocamlnet-ocaml (3.5.1-1)
Links for libocamlnet-ocaml
Download Source Package ocamlnet:
- Homepage [projects.camlcity.org]
OCaml application-level Internet libraries - core runtime libraries
Ocamlnet is a collection of OCaml libraries focusing focus on application-level Internet protocols and conventions.
Ocamlnet consists of the following libraries:
* netstring: processing of strings that occur in network context * netcgi1 and netcgi2: portable web applications * nethttpd: is a web server component (HTTP server implementation) * netplex: generic server framework * rpc: OncRPC implementation * netclient: clients for HTTP, FTP, and Telnet * equeue: event queue used for many protocol implementations * shell: external commands invocation * netshm: shared memory for IPC purposes * netsys: bindings for system functions * smtp and pop: two further client implementations
A number of ideas and concepts are used throughout the libraries:
* netchannels are a way to abstract sequential I/O channels * event queues provided by equeue and unixqueue make asynchronous protocol interpreters possible
This package contains only the shared runtime stub libraries for the core Ocamlnet libraries. Stub libraries for SSL-related components are available in the libocamlnet-ssl-ocaml-dev package.
Other Packages Related to libocamlnet-ocaml
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- Bibliothèque de support GCC