Package: sisu-postgresql (3.3.2-1)
Links for sisu-postgresql
Download Source Package sisu:
- Homepage [www.sisudoc.org]
SiSU dependencies for use with PostgreSQL database
SiSU is a lightweight markup based document structuring, publishing and search framework for document collections.
This package enables SiSU to populate a PostgreSQL database. This is done at an object/paragraph level, making granular searches of documents possible.
This relational database feature of SiSU is not required but provides interesting possibilities, including that of granular searches of documents for matching units of text, primarily paragraphs that can be displayed or identified by object citation number, from which an index of documents matched and each matched paragraph within them can be displayed.
Other Packages Related to sisu-postgresql
- dep: libfcgi-ruby1.9.1
- bibliothèque FastCGi pour Ruby
- dep: postgresql
- base de données relationnelle-objet SQL - version prise en charge
- dep: ruby1.9.1 (>= 188.8.131.52)
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby
- dep: sisu (= 3.3.2-1)
- documents - structuring, publishing in multiple formats and search
- sug: postgresql-contrib
- additional facilities for PostgreSQL (supported version)