Paquet : libcvc3-5-java (2.4.1-5.1)
Liens pour libcvc3-5-java
Ressources Debian :
- Rapports de bogues
- Developer Information
- Journal des modifications Debian
- Fichier de licence
- Suivis des correctifs pour Debian
Télécharger le paquet source cvc3 :
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.cs.nyu.edu]
Paquets similaires :
Java bindings for CVC3 (bytecode library)
CVC3 is an automatic theorem prover for Satisfiability Modulo Theories (SMT) problems. It can be used to prove the validity (or, dually, the satisfiability) of first-order formulas in a large number of built-in logical theories and their combination.
CVC3 is the last offspring of a series of popular SMT provers, which originated at Stanford University with the SVC system. In particular, it builds on the code base of CVC Lite, its most recent predecessor. Its high level design follows that of the Sammy prover.
CVC3 works with a version of first-order logic with polymorphic types and has a wide variety of features including:
* several built-in base theories: rational and integer linear arithmetic, arrays, tuples, records, inductive data types, bit vectors, and equality over uninterpreted function symbols; * support for quantifiers; * an interactive text-based interface; * rich C, C++, and Java APIs for embedding in other systems; * proof and model generation abilities; * predicate subtyping; * essentially no limit on its use for research or commercial purposes (see license).
This package provides architecture-independent files of the Java bindings for CVC3
Autres paquets associés à libcvc3-5-java
- dep: libcvc3-5-jni (>= 2.4.1-5.1)
- Java bindings for CVC3 (native library)