Package: libcore-ocaml (0.6.0-2 and others)
Links for libcore-ocaml
Download Source Package janest-core:
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Stefano Zacchiroli (QA Page)
- Mehdi Dogguy (QA Page)
- Stéphane Glondu (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.janestcapital.com]
Jane Street's standard library for OCaml (runtime)
Core is an alternative to the OCaml standard library developed by Jane Street Capital.
Core does a number of things:
* provides tail recursive versions of non tail recursive functions in the standard library; * changes the signature of many of the standard modules to enforce consistent naming conventions; * includes generic serialization for most types; * adds some new modules as well as new functionality to existing modules.
Beware that Core extends some functionality of the legacy standard library, and outright changes or replaces other; backward compatibility
The code of Core is routinely reviewed within Jane Street Capital according to their quality assurance requirements. The extra library called Core_extended adds new functionalities on top of Core, but is only reviewed on an ad-hoc basis.
This package contains the runtime stuff you need to run programs using Core (but not Core_extended).
Other Packages Related to libcore-ocaml