Paquet : opendnssec-enforcer (1.1.3-3)
Liens pour opendnssec-enforcer
Ressources Debian :
- Rapports de bogues
- Informations pour les développeurs (PTS)
- Journal des modifications Debian
- Fichier de licence
- Suivis des correctifs pour Debian
Télécharger le paquet source opendnssec :
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.opendnssec.org]
Paquets similaires :
tool to prepares DNSSEC keys (common package)
OpenDNSSEC is a complete DNSSEC zone signing system which is very easy to use with stability and security in mind. There are a lot of details in signing zone files with DNSSEC and OpenDNSSEC covers most of it.
OpenDNSSEC Enforcer, which is a tool to make sure that there are enough keys for all of the zones, and take the policy and key information from the KASP database and turn it into an xml file that the signer can use.
The package contains OpenDNSSEC Enforcer documentation, manpages and it depends on either sqlite3 or mysql backend package with binaries.
Autres paquets associés à opendnssec-enforcer
- rec: opendnssec-auditor
- tool to audit DNS signed zones according to local policy
- rec: opendnssec-signer
- daemon to sign DNS zone files periodically