Package: linux-wlan-ng-firmware (0.2.9+dfsg-4) [contrib]
Links for linux-wlan-ng-firmware
Download Source Package linux-wlan-ng:
firmware files used by the linux-wlan-ng driver
linux-wlan-ng is a set of drivers and utilities that is intended to provide the full range of IEEE 802.11 MAC management capabilities for use in user-mode utilities and scripts. The package currently supports the Intersil 802.11b Prism2, Prism2.5, and Prism3 reference designs for PCMCIA, PCI, and USB. Additionally, the package includes support for the PLX9052 based PCI to PCMCIA adapter with a few different PCMCIA cards.
This package doesn't contain the firmware files, but a script to download the upstream source tarball and build a deb that contains them. Note that only some adapters really need a firmware file and that firmware files are not completely free (in the sense of freely redistributable), that's why this package exists.
For newer kernels (2.6.31+) which have the in-tree prism2_usb driver, you can install the prism2-usb-firmware-installer package instead.
Other Packages Related to linux-wlan-ng-firmware
- dep: build-essential
- Liste informative des paquets de construction essentiels
- dep: debhelper
- Programmes assistants pour debian/rules
- dep: fakeroot
- Fournit un environnement root factice
- dep: linux-wlan-ng (>= 0.2.9+dfsg-4)
- utilitaires pour les cartes sans-fil prism2
- dep: linux-wlan-ng-source (>= 0.2.9+dfsg-4)
- pilote linux-wlan-ng
- dep: subversion
- Système de contrôle de version avancé