Package: dnsproxy (1.16-0.1)
Links for dnsproxy
Download Source Package dnsproxy:
- Homepage [wolfermann.org]
proxy for DNS queries
dnsproxy forwards DNS queries to two previously configured nameservers: one for authoritative queries and another for recursive queries. The received answers are sent back to the client unchanged. No local caching is done.
Primary motivation for this project was the need to replace Bind servers with djbdns in an ISP environment. These servers get recursive queries from customers and authoritative queries from outside at the same IP address. Now it is possible to run dnscache and tinydns on the same machine with queries dispatched by dnsproxy.
Another possible scenario is a firewall where proxy queries should be forwarded to the real server in a DMZ.
Other Packages Related to dnsproxy
- dep: adduser
- Ajouter ou supprimer des utilisateurs ou groupes
- dep: libevent-1.4-2 (>= 1.4.13-stable)
- bibliothèque de notification d'évènements asynchrones
- dep: lsb-base
- Script d'initialisation Linux Standard Base 3.2