Paquet : r-base-html (2.11.1-6)
Liens pour r-base-html
Ressources Debian :
- Rapports de bogues
- Informations pour les développeurs (PTS)
- Journal des modifications Debian
- Fichier de licence
- Suivis des correctifs pour Debian
Télécharger le paquet source r-base :
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.r-project.org]
Paquets similaires :
GNU R html docs for statistical computing system functions
R is a system for statistical computation and graphics. It consists of a language plus a run-time environment with graphics, a debugger, access to certain system functions, and the ability to run programs stored in script files.
The design of R has been heavily influenced by two existing languages: Becker, Chambers & Wilks' S and Sussman's Scheme. Whereas the resulting language is very similar in appearance to S, the underlying implementation and semantics are derived from Scheme.
The core of R is an interpreted computer language which allows branching and looping as well as modular programming using functions. Most of the user-visible functions in R are written in R. It is possible for the user to interface to procedures written in the C, C++, or FORTRAN languages for efficiency, and many of R's core functions do so. The R distribution contains functionality for a large number of statistical procedures and underlying applied math computations. There is also a large set of functions which provide a flexible graphical environment for creating various kinds of data presentations.
Additionally, over thousand extension "packages" are available from CRAN, the Comprehensive R Archive Network, many also as Debian packages, named 'r-cran-<name>'.
This package provides html documentation suitable for browsing with a web-browser for the libraries included in the r-base package. It is not a required package as the same documentation is already included for on-line browsing.
Autres paquets associés à r-base-html
- dep: r-base-core
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- sug: mozilla
- Paquet indisponible
- ou www-browser
- paquet virtuel fourni par chimera2, chromium-browser, conkeror, edbrowse, elinks, elinks-lite, elvis, elvis-console, epiphany-browser, galeon, iceape-browser, iceweasel, kazehakase, konqueror, links, links2, lynx-cur, midori, netrik, rekonq, uzbl, w3m, xemacs21-mule, xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn, xemacs21-nomule
- sug: r-doc-html
- GNU R html manuals for statistical computing system