Package: libsoup2.4-1 (2.30.2-1+squeeze1)
Links for libsoup2.4-1
Download Source Package libsoup2.4:
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- David Weinehall (QA Page)
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
an HTTP library implementation in C -- Shared library
It was originally part of a SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) implementation called Soup, but the SOAP and non-SOAP parts have now been split into separate packages.
libsoup uses the Glib main loop and is designed to work well with GTK+ applications. This enables GNOME applications to access HTTP servers on the network in a completely asynchronous fashion, very similar to the GTK+ programming model (a synchronous operation mode is also supported for those who want it).
* Both asynchronous (GMainLoop and callback-based) and synchronous APIs * Automatically caches connections * SSL Support using GnuTLS * Proxy support, including authentication and SSL tunneling * Client support for Digest, NTLM, and Basic authentication * Server support for Digest and Basic authentication * Basic client-side SOAP and XML-RPC support
This package contains the shared library.
Other Packages Related to libsoup2.4-1
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- Bibliothèque LGPL Crypto - bibliothèque d'exécution
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.24.0)
- Bibliothèque GLib de routines C
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0)
- Bibliothèque GNU TLS - bibliothèque exécutable
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- Bibliothèque XML GNOME
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- Bibliothèque de compression - binaires