Package: ftpgrab (0.1.5-1)
Links for ftpgrab
Download Source Package ftpgrab:
file mirroring utility
ftpgrab is a utility for maintaining FTP mirrors. In fact not unlike the "Mirror" perl program. However ftpgrab is oriented towards the smaller site which doesn't have the resources to mirror entire version trees of software.
The primary "plus point" of ftpgrab is that it can base download decisions by parsing version numbers out of filenames. For example, ftpgrab will recognize that the file "linux-2.2.2.tar.gz" is newer than "linux-2.2.1.tar.gz" based on the version string. It will then download the new version and delete the old one when it is done, thus saving you mirroring 10 kernel versions all at >10Mb each.
Other Packages Related to ftpgrab
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- Bibliothèque de support GCC
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- Bibliothèque standard C++ de GNU, version 3
- dep: libunwind7
- Bibliothèque pour déterminer la chaîne d'appel d'un programme (exécutables)