Package: beidgui (3.5.2.dfsg-10)
Links for beidgui
Download Source Package beid:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
application to read out information from the Belgian electronic ID card
This application allows the user to read out any information from a Belgian electronic ID card, by using libbeid and libbeidlibopensc to read the data from the card and parse it. Both identity information and information about the stored cryptographic keys can be read in a user-friendly manner, and can easily be printed out or stored for later reviewal.
The application verifies the signature of the identity information, checks whether it was signed by a government-issued key, and optionally checks the certificate against the government's Certificate Revocation List (CRL) and/or by using the Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) against the government's servers.
Please read the README.Debian file in the libbeidlibopensc2 package for information on setting up your system so that it can read from smartcards.
Other Packages Related to beidgui
- dep: libbeidlib3 (>= 3.5.2.dfsg)
- beID library, version 3 API
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- Bibliothèque de support GCC
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.6.1)
- module de base de QT 4
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- module Qt 4 d'interface graphique
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- Bibliothèque standard C++ de GNU, version 3
- dep: libunwind7
- Bibliothèque pour déterminer la chaîne d'appel d'un programme (exécutables)
- dep: libx11-6
- Bibliothèque X11 partie client