Paquet : irqbalance (0.56-1)
Liens pour irqbalance
Ressources Debian :
- Rapports de bogues
- Informations pour les développeurs (PTS)
- Journal des modifications Debian
- Fichier de licence
- Suivis des correctifs pour Debian
Télécharger le paquet source irqbalance :
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [irqbalance.org]
Paquets similaires :
Daemon to balance interrupts for SMP systems
irqbalance is a daemon that distributes interrupts over the processors and cores you have in your computer system, which can lead to better performance and IO balance on SMP systems.
The design goal of irqbalance is to find a balance between power savings and optimal performance. To a large degree, the work irqbalance does is invisible to you; if irqbalance performs its job right, nobody will ever notice it is there.
irqbalance is especially useful on systems with multi-core processors, as interrupts will typically only be serviced by the first core.
IRQ load balancing isn't worthwhile until you have more than one socket, or more than two CPU cores.
Autres paquets associés à irqbalance
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- Bibliothèque GLib de routines C
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.1)
- Script d'initialisation Linux Standard Base 3.2