Package: inventor-demo (2.1.5-10-14 and others)
Links for inventor-demo
Download Source Package inventor:
- Homepage [oss.sgi.com]
Open Inventor demonstration programs and example code
This package includes several Open Inventor demos: a scene viewer (SceneViewer), a scene graph viewer and editor (gview), a maze game (maze), an extrusion editor (noodle), a 3D morphing tool (qmorf), a surface of revolution editor (revo), among others.
This package also contains example code, including the examples from the books "The Inventor Mentor", and "The Inventor Toolmaker".
Open Inventor is an object-oriented 3D toolkit offering a comprehensive solution to interactive graphics programming problems. It presents a programming model based on a 3D scene database that simplifies graphics programming. It includes a large set of objects such as cubes, polygons, text, materials, cameras, lights, trackballs, handle boxes, 3D viewers, and editors can speed up your programming and extend your 3D program's capabilities.
Other Packages Related to inventor-demo
- dep: lesstif2 (>= 1:0.94.4)
- implémentation OSF/Motif 2.1 sous LGPL
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- Bibliothèque de support GCC
- dep: libinventor0
- Open Inventor runtime environment
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- Bibliothèque standard C++ de GNU, version 3
- dep: libx11-6
- Bibliothèque X11 partie client
- dep: libxt6
- bibliothèque de la boîte à outils Intrinsics X11