Package: socat (22.214.171.124-1)
Links for socat
Download Source Package socat:
- Homepage [www.dest-unreach.org]
multipurpose relay for bidirectional data transfer
Socat (for SOcket CAT) establishes two bidirectional byte streams and transfers data between them. Data channels may be files, pipes, devices (terminal or modem, etc.), or sockets (Unix, IPv4, IPv6, raw, UDP, TCP, SSL). It provides forking, logging and tracing, different modes for interprocess communication and many more options.
It can be used, for example, as a TCP relay (one-shot or daemon), as an external socksifier, as a shell interface to Unix sockets, as an IPv6 relay, as a netcat and rinetd replacement, to redirect TCP-oriented programs to a serial line, or to establish a relatively secure environment (su and chroot) for running client or server shell scripts inside network connections. Socat supports sctp as of 1.7.0.
Other Packages Related to socat
- dep: libreadline5 (>= 5.2)
- bibliothèques GNU readline et GNU history (exécutables)
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8m-1)
- Bibliothèques partagées SSL
- dep: libwrap0 (>= 7.6-4~)
- Bibliothèque d'encapsulation TCP de Wietse Venema