Package: speakup-source (3.1.5.dfsg.1-1)
Links for speakup-source
Download Source Package speakup:
- Homepage [linux-speakup.org]
Source of the speakup kernel modules
Speakup allows you to interact with applications and the GNU/Linux operating system with audible feedback from the console using a synthetic speech device.
Speakup allows you to navigate around the screen using the typical screen review functions such as say word, say line, announce cursor position, which console your currently on, and much, much more. It also allows one to load in configuration parameters for controlling various aspects of the synthesizer you are using, as well as speakup itself.
Currently, the following synthesizers are supported by speakup:
* DoubleTalk PC/LT * LiteTalk * Accent PC/SA * Speakout * Artic Transport * Audapter * Braille 'N Speak / Type 'N Speak * Dectalk External and Express * the Apollo2
This package provides the source code for the speakup kernel modules. Kernel source or headers are required to compile these modules. For basic install steps see /usr/share/doc/speakup-source/README.Debian.gz
Other Packages Related to speakup-source
- dep: bzip2
- Compresseur de fichier par tri de blocs de grande qualité - utilitaires
- dep: debhelper (>= 5.0.37)
- Programmes assistants pour debian/rules
- dep: module-assistant
- tool to make module package creation easier
- sug: kernel-package
- A utility for building Linux kernel related Debian packages.