Package: libglw1-mesa (7.7.1-6)
Links for libglw1-mesa
Download Source Package mesa:
- Debian X Strike Force (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- David Nusinow (QA Page)
- Brice Goglin (QA Page)
- Cyril Brulebois (QA Page)
- Homepage [mesa3d.sourceforge.net]
A free implementation of the OpenGL API -- runtime
Mesa is a 3-D graphics library with an API which is very similar to that of OpenGL. To the extent that Mesa utilizes the OpenGL command syntax or state machine, it is being used with authorization from Silicon Graphics, Inc. However, the author makes no claim that Mesa is in any way a compatible replacement for OpenGL or associated with Silicon Graphics, Inc.
This package provides a simple widgets library, libGLw, which allows Motif-based applications to embed an OpenGL drawing context.
On Linux, this library is also known as libGLw or libGLw.so.1.
Other Packages Related to libglw1-mesa
- dep: lesstif2 (>= 1:0.94.4)
- implémentation OSF/Motif 2.1 sous LGPL
- dep: libx11-6
- Bibliothèque X11 partie client
- dep: libxt6
- bibliothèque de la boîte à outils Intrinsics X11