Package: ironpython-dbg (2.6~beta2-3)
Links for ironpython-dbg
Download Source Package dlr-languages:
- Debian CLI Libraries Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- C.J. Adams-Collier (QA Page)
- Mirco Bauer (QA Page)
- Matthias Klose (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.codeplex.com]
Python implementation targeting the .NET and Mono platforms - debugging symbols
This package contains the debugging symbols of the ironpython package.
IronPython is a new implementation of the Python programming language running on .NET. It supports an interactive console with fully dynamic compilation. It is well integrated with the rest of the .NET Framework and makes all .NET libraries easily available to Python programmers, while maintaining full compatibility with the Python language.
Other Packages Related to ironpython-dbg
- dep: ironpython (= 2.6~beta2-3)
- Python implementation targeting the .NET and Mono platforms