Package: firebird2.5-common (18.104.22.168054~ReleaseCandidate3.ds2-1+squeeze1)
Links for firebird2.5-common
Download Source Package firebird2.5:
- Homepage [firebirdsql.org]
common files for firebird 2.5 servers and clients
Firebird is a relational database offering many ANSI SQL-99 features that runs on Linux, Windows, and a variety of Unix platforms. Firebird offers excellent concurrency, high performance, and powerful language support for stored procedures and triggers. It has been used on production systems under a variety of names since 1981.
This package contains files common to both servers and clients for both super and classic flavours.
These include the message file (firebird.msg), support scripts as well as configuration files in /etc/firebird/2.5.
Please refer to the firebird2.5-super or firebird2.5-classic packages for more information about Firebird in general.
Other Packages Related to firebird2.5-common
- dep: firebird2.5-common-doc (= 22.214.171.124054~ReleaseCandidate3.ds2-1+squeeze1)
- copyright, licnesing and changelogs of firebird2.5
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- Bibliothèque de support GCC
- dep: libicu44 (>= 4.4.1-1)
- composants internationaux pour Unicode
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- Bibliothèque standard C++ de GNU, version 3