Paquet : nagios3 (3.2.3-3~bpo60+1) [backports]
Liens pour nagios3
Ressources Debian :
Télécharger le paquet source nagios3 :
- Debian Nagios Maintainer Group (Page QA, Archive du courrier électronique)
- sean finney (Page QA)
- Alexander Wirt (Page QA)
- Jan Wagner (Page QA)
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.nagios.org]
Paquets similaires :
A host/service/network monitoring and management system
Nagios is a monitoring and management system for hosts, services and networks.
Nagios' features include:
* Monitoring of network services (via TCP port, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP, PING, etc.) * Plugin interface to allow for user-developed service checks * Contact notifications when problems occur and get resolved (via email, pager, or user-defined method) * Ability to define event handlers to be run during service or host events (for proactive problem resolution) * Web output (current status, notifications, problem history, log file, etc.)
Nagios was written in C and is designed to be easy to understand and modify to fit your own needs.
This is a metapackage which depends on the nagios core and the webfrontend
This package is the new version 3.x series of nagios, which replaced the 2.x versions.
Nagios is a replacement of the Netsaint project. It accepts and uses the previous Netsaint modules transparently.
Upstream URL: http://www.nagios.org/
Autres paquets associés à nagios3
- dep: nagios3-cgi (= 3.2.3-3~bpo60+1)
- cgi files for nagios3
- dep: nagios3-core (= 3.2.3-3~bpo60+1)
- A host/service/network monitoring and management system core files
- sug: nagios-nrpe-plugin
- Nagios Remote Plugin Executor Plugin