Paquet : sql-ledger (3.2.6-1)
Liens pour sql-ledger
Ressources Debian :
- Rapports de bogues
- Developer Information
- Journal des modifications Debian
- Fichier de licence
- Suivis des correctifs pour Debian
Télécharger le paquet source sql-ledger :
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.sql-ledger.com]
Paquets similaires :
Web based double-entry accounting program
Accounting data is stored in an SQL Server, for the display any text or GUI browser can be used. The entire system is linked through a chart of accounts. Each item in inventory is linked to revenue, expense, inventory and tax accounts. When you sell and purchase goods and services the accounts are automatically updated.
With the assembly feature you can build manufactured goods from parts, services and assemblies. When you sell assemblies all the accounts linked to the individual parts, services and assemblies are updated and stock levels adjusted accordingly. If any item belonging to an assembly is changed all assemblies are updated as well.
Invoices, Packing List, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Sales and Purchase Order, Statements, Receipts and Checks are generated from templates and may be changed to suit your needs. Templates are provided in html and tex format. The tex templates are processed with LaTeX to produce postscript and PDF documents and can be sent to a printer, displayed in a PDF viewer or sent out via email ...
NOTE: This package does not benefit from serious security support and you should use it only in a trusted environment. It's known to be affected by multiple SQL injections and similar problems. See the README.Debian file for more information.
Autres paquets associés à sql-ledger
- dep: apache2
- Serveur HTTP Apache
- ou httpd
- paquet virtuel fourni par aolserver4-core, aolserver4-daemon, apache2, apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker, bozohttpd, ebhttpd, lighttpd, micro-httpd, mini-httpd, nginx-extras, nginx-full, nginx-light, ocsigenserver, tntnet, webfs, yaws
- dep: libdbd-pg-perl
- Perl DBI driver for the PostgreSQL database server
- dep: perl
- langage de rapports et d'extractions pratiques de Larry Wall